6 Dec 2015

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion



I have reviewed about the Balancing Skin in my previous post (link).

The Green Tea Balancing Lotion from Innisfree is light milky-lotion type product. I would say that this has the least viscosity among all other lotions that I've used. It is a lotion, but feels like water when you rub it in. I would say this remains my favourite lotion in terms of texture.


I got this lotion for free (sample size, 70ml) when I bought the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum for RM 90 at Innisfree Malaysia Sunway Pyramid store opening special. The 70ml sample has lasted me for about 4 months only using it in the morning, which is quite long-lasting considering that it only contains 70ml of products.

In terms of effectiveness, this lotion is not sufficient to moisturize at its own. You will need a toner, a serum and a cream for best results. However, this works great as a complimentary product - which means, it is ideal for layering. You can layer this before a cream and it won't feel sticky or heavy. Instead, it enhances the absorption of products you apply later. I have never encountered any lotion which works more like a serum or watery essence. It doesn't carry a lot of big molecules that block products absorption. Instead, it works like an effector or a booster lotion, which is amazing.

This lotion is ideal for younger skin. Mature skin might find this too weak. This is also not suitable for those with flaky and very dry skin, unless you use the Green Tea Seed line from Innisfree as well. This smells equally refreshing and mildly enticing like other Green Tea products from Innisfree. 

Packaging ★★★☆
Texture ★★★★
Scent ★★★★
Ingredients ★★★★
Performance ★★★★


You can get this from: Innisfree Malaysia | Althea | Hermo
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...