24 May 2017

Comparison Review: Aritaum Water Sliding Tint, Color Lasting Tint, and Honey Melting Tint


Today I want to talk about three lip sticks that I got from Aritaum and their differences and similarities to each other. Aritaum is a Korean cosmetic brand that focuses mainly on makeup. They carry skincare items as well but their makeup items are the most hyped up and mentioned one when I researched about Korean makeup items.


Since I happened to carry all three of their lip sticks, so I want to talk about them together. They are Water Sliding Tint in 15 Cherry Coke, Color Lasting Tint in 03 Peach Puree and Honey Melting Tint in 03 Strawberry Chips respectively.


Swatching them on my hands. As you can see, the Water Sliding Tint is the most moisturizing one among all three, whereas the Colour Lasting Tint appears semi-matte and more "powdery" and that the Honey Melting Tint looks smooth and soft. All three lip tints have vivid colour, and most Aritaum lip tints are relatively less-drying and gentler on the lips. I like them better than Innisfree lip tints as they are less likely to accentuate to my lip lines and feel smoother on the lips.


Swiping them with cleansing water once - the Color Lasting Tint is still there whereas all other tints have been more or less cleared up. Normally, you are meant to scrub or exfoliate your lips consistently if you apply lip tints as they are hard to be removed with normal cleansing oil and water. And if you happen to be a lover for longer-lasting tints like the Aritaum Color Lasting Tint, then you should take longer to make sure that less products remained on your lips.

FINAL THOUGHT


It is hard for me to find lip makeup that works well for me. Innisfree, Laneige, and many others I have tried have failed. I think Mentholatum Lip Ice Gloss is somewhat more manageable but that one is not long lasting and will not survive through a coffee meal. Aritaum is by far the only lip makeup, maybe except for Pony Memebox one, that manages to stay on my lips for a few hours without drying it out or causing deeper lip lines. I guess Aritaum will be my only repurchase if  I want to buy any lip makeup from Korea. And among all three Aritaum lip tints, the only one I will repurchase would be the Water Sliding Tint. I think the Colour Lasting Tint is too "tinted" and may not be good for my lips in the long run whereas the Honey Melting Tint is not as watery and as moisturizing as the Water Sliding Tint.

You can get this from: Gmarket | Koreadepart | Testerkorea
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...