11 May 2017

Haul Review: Kurator Malaysia, Blossom Jeju, Polatam, and Huxley


Today I am gonna share a beautiful haul with you guys. I posted this on my Instagram before but I still wanna write a more detailed review here.

Kurator is a Malaysian-based Korean premium skincare retailer. Currently, it carries multiple brands like Olivarrier, Blossom Jeju, Huxley, Polatam, The Lotus, and Wish Formula, all of which are really well-known brands with quality ingredients and formulation. They are also featured in many popular magazines and TV channels.

I learned about Kurator through my reader Seow Cheen when we were chatting about our Huxley haul from Testerkorea. And that's when she told me about Kurator that also happened to carry Huxley and many other really nice brands. So I gave it a try and was really excited to learn that the products at Kurator are really reasonably priced. Most Korean skincare when come to Malaysia tends to be overpriced but not Kurator! It would be great having more retailer like Kurator so that I don't have to buy online and wait weeks for the products to come.




Recently they opened a store at Isetan KLCC, located at Level 3 in the organic section. The store is a cozy little corner with all the products seated neatly in wooden racks. They are categorized according to brands and product types. There are also testers for customers to try before buying.  


All the masks from Polatam and Blossom Jeju as well as exfoliating pads from Wish Formula.


Pretty corner with Olivarrier, The Lotus and Blossom Jeju. Olivarrier feels really gentle on the skin whereas The Lotus smells mildly floral. Both products are really lightweight when I tested them on my skin! Definitely gotta try them out some time soon.

Let's check out some of the products I hauled:


Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Essence Serum 
30ml / RM 253

I got this because many Instagrammers and bloggers I followed are raving about this serum. It smells awesome and feels really lightweight on the skin! Simply bae.


Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower Eye Cream
30ml / RM 228

I wanted to try out other eye creams in addition to my Belif ones so I also dropped this into my cart. It has a bouncy texture and feels really soothing on the skin so is worth trying out as well.


Blossom Jeju White Camellia Soombi 2 Step Vitamin + Brightening Essence Petal Mask / RM 21.80

Saw this on Gothamistha vlog so really wanna give this a try! This was given by Kurator as a door gift to their special openings.


Some of the free samples I received from my Kurator hauls! Most of them are Huxley samples.


My favourites are these Secret of Sahara overnight mask, healing mask and scrub mask.

These are so far my haul. Will update you guys with more details once I try them out~


You can get this from: Kurator Malaysia
[Disclaimer] This is NOT a sponsored review. Products are purchased with my own money. All copy right of contents and images in this article is strictly mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...